- Underglazes From our enormously popular Velvet Series to Semi-Moist Underglaze Watercolors, Amaco underglazes create possibilities with a wide variety of decorating and drawing techniques.
- Low Fire Glazes Low Fire glazes offer a wide range of colors and effects with a lower firing temperature. Suitable for brightly colored pottery, earthenware sculpture, and school projects. Choose from our ten glaze series with firing temperatures between Cone 04 and 06. 1828 - 1945F (998-1063C.)
- High Fire Glazes AMACO has a variety of Cone 5/6 (2160F - 2230F. / 1186 - 1222C.) glazes that showcase a range of ceramic surfaces.
- Specialty Glazes Glazes for special effects and firing techniques. Try a Raku firing or add surface depth to another AMACO glaze.
- Class Packs and Sets Multiple glazes or underglazes in one easy-to-order and use multi-pack set. Great for trying out something new or staying on a budget.
- Glaze Charts Color-controlled glaze chips on a board for store or studio reference.
- Glaze Additives and Aids These additives can be used to alter the properties of our glazes.
Click to access page with layering brochures and test tile images! The brochures will be located at the bottom of the page. The test tile images can be found under each specific glaze color.
These samples are created to show possible outcomes of our products in use. These images can be used as studio references, but it is recommended that tests be performed individually to ensure satisfaction.
Click the image for the AMACO Field Guide! This full-color brochure shows the most up-to-date glazes, underglazes, clay samples, and more! The Field Guide is available either as a downloadable PDF or in a print copy (shipping charges apply), either way a great resource for your studio or classroom!