Product DescriptionThe ideal wheel for use in any rehabilitation program. Wheel Chair accessible! $100 rebate of LEAD FREE AMACO® glazes with purchase of No. 16 potter's wheel! The brent® 16 is the ideal wheel for use in any rehabilitation program. It is a variable speed power wheel with a frame that was designed in coordination with leading rehabilitation and therapy experts. The 16 wheel makes throwing on a wheel possible for persons who otherwise would not have the opportunity. Possibilities include use with a wheel chair, a standard stool, or while standing up. The 16 wheel can handle 150 lbs. of clay continuously. The 16 wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional features of the 16 include:
• Handles 150 lbs. continuously
• Adjustable -- a crank mechanism adjusts the height of the 12" cast aluminum throwing head from 21" to 35"
• Mobile -- The No. 16 wheel fits through any 36" door and rolls into position easily on its hard rubber casters.
• Stationary during throwing -- Four rubber feet raise the casters off the floor to hold wheel in place and level the wheel
• All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
• Variable speeds -- Speeds from 0 to 240 rpm can be controlled by the hand lever/foot pedal which can be placed on the floor or clamped in position on the handy tray at the side of the table
• Automatic Belt Tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Cast aluminum 12" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• Permanent magnet 1/2 hp, 5 amp DC motor -- allows the user to work with up to 150 lbs. of clay
• Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
• FREE Splash pan
• FREE 12" Plasti-bat
• TEN YEAR WARRANTY
We Ship Your Bonus Glazes at No Charge to You!*
After purchasing and taking delivery of any piece of qualifying equipment, you are eligible to receive a gift of $100 in LEAD FREE glazes from AMACO®.
Determine the value of glazes from the chart above and make your selection from our glazes online. Send your list of preferred glazes to AMACO® within six months of purchase. Glazes will be shipped at no charge to addresses within the continental U.S.
NOTE: Online form requires completion of both the warranty registration and FREE glaze selections at the same time. If you have purchased equipment and are eligible for the FREE Glazes Rebate, have your list of glazes ready when registering your purchase online.
Glaze Product Rebates may take up to 30 days to process to guarantee orders ship complete. In the event glazes are backordered beyond 30 days, we will contact the customer to either substitute glazes for immediate shipment or get customer’s approval to ship a partial order at no charge. Customer will be responsible for shipping charges on any backordered items. All requests for glazes must be submitted after equipment is delivered and within 6 months of purchase date. Valid for end-users only, no distributors or dealers eligible. Please Note: brent® ie, ie-r, ie-x potter’s wheels, brent® Mini SRC slab roller; AMACO® 62-EFC, 67-EFC, MK-4, FA-5-E, and MAC-2000 kilns are NOT eligible for this program.
|Unit of Measure||EA|