Product DescriptionGSF-670 Kiln
The GSF-670 glass kiln from AMACO® features top and side elements that will fire glass evenly and allow for pieces to heat at a uniform rate.
Kiln GSF-670 has a 2-year warranty!
Try Lesson Plans #18 and #22 as some ideas to get you started creating in glass.
Fires to Cone 07
The GSF-670 glass kiln from AMACO/EXCEL features top and side elements that will fire glass evenly and allow for pieces to heat at a uniform rate. The 13 1/2 tall chamber allows for tall slumping and drop mold projects.
The GSF-670 is equipped with the Glass Select FireTM which provides the versatility and precision needed for complicated firing projects.
Other features of the GSF-670 include:
• 208 or 220/240 Volts AC power
• Exterior Dimensions: 50 1/2W x 33D x 28H
• 6.72 cu. ft. firing chamber area (41 1/2W x 24 1/2D x 13 1/2H)
• Steel bar secures lid while loading and unloading
• Includes 8 stand
• EZ-Lift spring-assisted lid hinge (optional)
NOTE: Glass Kilns DO NOT require venting.
|Unit of Measure||EA|