Product DescriptionSelect Fire EXP
Products & Accessories
The Select Fire™ EXP gives you computer controlled firing for any small kiln that uses 120V AC power.
Kiln Controllers and Gauges > Select Fire EXP
The Select Fire™ EXP is designed for smaller kilns using 120V standard household current such as the AMACO® 62-EFC, 67-EFC and MK-4. Simply plug the controller into a 120V outlet, then plug the 120V kiln into the controller.
The Select Fire™ EXP offers automatic temperature control, program monitoring, convenience and multiple function capabilities previously unavailable to kilns of this size. Whether you are working with glass, ceramics, art jewelry or PMC, the Select Fire™ EXP has popular preset programs that make it very easy to operate. Easy-to-follow instructions and Type K Thermocouple included.
Additional features of the Select Fire™ EXP:
• Delay start up to 100 hours
• Indefinite hold time
• Skip Step ends the current program and advances to the next heating or cooling step
• Temperature edit changes current heating or cooling temperature during operation
• Hold time edit lengthens current hold time during operation
• Program review allows the operator to see the entire firing schedule before or during firing
|Unit of Measure||EA|