Potters Wheels > brent EX Potter's Wheel|
Click here to learn about brent Wheels!
$100 rebate of LEAD FREE AMACO® glazes with purchase of EX potter's wheel! Click here for more information.
brent® EX Wheel has a 10-Year Warranty, click here to learn more!
Get a quick overview of all our wheels with this AMACO/brent Wheel Comparison Chart (PDF download).
The EX is the most powerful brent® wheel ever built. The heavy-duty 1 1/2 hp motor has the power to handle 450 lbs. of clay continuously. The brent® EX wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional brent® EX features:
- Handles 450 lbs. continuously
- Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
- Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
- All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
- Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
- Permanent magnet 1 1/2 hp, 15 amp DC motor -- provides dependable, variable speed control
- Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
- Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
- FREE Splash Pan
- FREE 14" Plast-i-Bat®
- FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel" DVD
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY
Click here for a PDF of the current brent® parts list.
For the current Brent Wheels instruction manual, click on the link above.