Potters Wheels > AMACO No. 2C Potter's Wheel|
$70 gift of LEAD FREE AMACO® Glazes With Purchase! Click Here For More Information.
Get a quick overview of all our wheels with this AMACO/brent Wheel Comparison Chart (PDF download).
The AMACO No. 2C Wheel features the sturdy yet lightweight construction of the No. 1 wheel with a more powerful 1/2 hp, 8 amp variable speed motor. It would make an excellent addition to any school, studio or professional workshop. Photo shows the No. 2C Wheel on the AMACO Wheel Stand No. 1B (optional).
- Powerful direct drive transmission -- no belts to worry about
- Large non-corrosive aluminum worktable -- easy to clean, one piece casting
- Variable speed 1/2 HP, 8 amp, 120V DC motor -- provides dependable speed control
- Solid state foot pedal -- smooth speed control at any speed from 0-240 rpm
- Gear driven -- can handle extremely large amounts of clay
- Enclosed transmission -- virtually maintenance free
- Concentric circles marked on 12" wheel head -- makes centering easier
- Sloped worktable -- drippings flow into the removable water reservoir
- Protective rubber feet - eliminate vibration and are constructed to fit the Amaco Wheel Stand No. 1B
- FREE 12" Plasti-bat
- FIVE YEAR WARRANTY, click here for more information!