Kilns > Table-Top Low Fire Kilns|
These Kilns have up to a 5 year warranty, click here to learn more!
From the low-cost FA-5-E to the NEW MAC-2000, there's an AMACO® table-top kiln for any need.
- FA-5E -- 6.25" diameter firing chamber and 900 watt Kanthal heating element reaches 1600°F
- MK-4 -- Strong steel exterior, 4.25" x 6.5" x 4.5" firing chamber, 2000°F maximum
- 62-EFC -- Strong steel exterior, 5.75" x 7.75" x 4.75" firing chamber, Cone 03 maximum
- 67-EFC -- Strong steel exterior, 10" x 13.5" x 5" firing chamber, Cone 03 maximum
- MAC-2000 -- Ideal for metal clay, low fire ceramics, heat testing, and glass, 2000°F maximum
Elements are always available for our kilns and can be ordered by phone only. Download our Element Chart (PDF), find your kiln, then have the following information with you when you call: Kiln Model Number, Serial Number, Voltage and Phase.
Get a quick overview of the two EFC kilns with this Metal Enameling Kiln Comparison Chart (PDF download).