Product DescriptionFor years the CXC has been our heavy-duty wheel for the potter requiring strong, consistent performance whose work often includes large forms. The CXC can handle 300 pounds of clay continuously. The brent® CXC wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller with these features:
• Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
• Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
• EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
• EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
• Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
Additional brent® CXC features:
• Handles 300 lbs. continuously
• Reversible electronic speed control -- assures maximum torque and smooth response both clockwise and counterclockwise
• Legs are powder coated for greater durability and improved scratch and corrosion resistance
• All-steel construction and solid table -- for strength and durability
• Automatic belt tensioning -- keeps the 6-groove poly-v drive belt tight for maximum performance
• Permanent magnet 1 hp, 10 amp DC motor -- allows the user to work with up to 300 lbs. of clay
• Durable, cast aluminum foot pedal with 4 foot cord -- offers smooth control and speed range of 0-240 rpm
• Cast aluminum 14" wheel head -- marked with concentric circles for ease in centering clay and includes two bat pins
• FREE Splash Pan
• FREE 14" Plast-i-Bat®
• FREE "How to Throw on The Potter's Wheel" DVD
• TEN YEAR WARRANTY
We Ship Your Bonus Glazes at No Charge to You!*
After purchasing and taking delivery of any piece of qualifying equipment, you are eligible to receive a gift of up to $275 in LEAD FREE glazes from AMACO®.
Determine the value of glazes from the chart above and make your selection from our glazes online. Send your list of preferred glazes to AMACO® within six months of purchase. Glazes will be shipped at no charge to addresses within the continental U.S.
NOTE: Online form requires completion of both the warranty registration and FREE glaze selections at the same time. If you have purchased equipment and are eligible for the FREE Glazes Rebate, have your list of glazes ready when registering your purchase online.
Glaze Product Rebates may take up to 30 days to process to guarantee orders ship complete. In the event glazes are backordered beyond 30 days, we will contact the customer to either substitute glazes for immediate shipment or get customer’s approval to ship a partial order at no charge. Customer will be responsible for shipping charges on any backordered items. All requests for glazes must be submitted after equipment is delivered and within 6 months of purchase date. Valid for end-users only, no distributors or dealers eligible. Please Note: brent® ie, ie-r, ie-x potter’s wheels, brent® Mini SRC slab roller; AMACO® 62-EFC, 67-EFC, MK-4, FA-5-E, and MAC-2000 kilns are NOT eligible for this program.
|Unit of Measure||EA|
- Belt 6 Groove Flex B C CXC EX
- Controller Classic CXC 1 HP RES
- Controller Classic 230V CXC 1HP
- Controller Conversion CXC Wheel
- MTR PLATE B C CXC PAINTED
- PULLEY MACHINED 10" DIA