Product Description$100 Gift of LEAD FREE AMACO® Glazes With Purchase!
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY Fires to Cone 10
The HF-97 is a well-insulated, medium capacity top-loading floor model kiln with the capability to fire to Cone 10. The wide firing range allows for overglaze decorating and firing earthenware as well as higher temperature porcelain and stoneware. The HF-97 is well-suited for small to medium sized classrooms and studios. Features of the HF-97 include:
• 4.5" of combined firebrick and block insulation for greater firing efficiency and lower radiant temperature making it extremely safe for school use
• 18" x 18" x 18" (3.38 cubic foot) firing chamber capacity
• Strong 1/8" welded steel back frames, 11 gauge welded steel front frames, 18 gauge steel shells mean unsurpassed durability
• Spring-balanced, refractory-backed lid rests on ceramic fiber rope encircling the chamber for minimum heat loss, a perfect seal, and effortless opening and closing
• Spring latches allow lid to adjust to chamber expansion as temperature changes inside during firing
• Top-quality Kanthal 14 gauge element wires are securely housed within deeply recessed grooves in firing chamber walls which can be removed easily
• The HF-97 is available with Select Fire™ computer control or with Kiln-Sitter® and Limit Timer plus Pyrometer
• 4 lb. box of AMACO® Kiln Shelf Wash included
• FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
Elements are always available for our kilns and can be ordered by phone only.
|Unit of Measure||EA|