Designer Endorsement Fee Program
DESIGNER ENDORSEMENT FEE PROGRAM
Projects using the following materials qualify for consideration in the Endorsement Fee Program.
Modeling Clay, Molds & Materials
AMACO® Friendly Plastic®, Balsa-Foam®, Mexican Pottery Clay™, Marblex™, Stonex™, Sculptamold®, Magic Mud®, Cloud Clay®, Claycrete®, Craft Porcelain Clay and Designer Push Molds™
Mixed Metal Products
WireForm® Metal Mesh, WireForm® Soft Metal Rods, ArtEmboss® Metal Sheets, ArtEmboss® Metal Foil Tapes and WireMesh® Woven Wire Fabric
Rub ‘n Buff®
Brush ‘n Leaf®
AMACO® Bead Rollers and Bead Making Products
Tri-Bead Roller™, Professional System Bead Rollers, Bead Baking Rack, Craft Oven, Craft Clay Machine
DESIGNER ENDORSEMENT FEE GUIDELINES
PUBLISHED ARTICLES IN PRINT
- Design ideas must be submitted to AMACO® and approved in order to be considered for endorsement fees. Any projects submitted without approval may or may not receive endorsement fees.
- Completed design must be made primarily of AMACO® brand products. Endorsement fees will not be paid if competing products are used or mentioned. Products used that do not compete with AMACO® brands will not disqualify eligibility for endorsement fees.
- When possible with editorial guidelines, please source information as follows: For AMACO® products, list source as: AMACO®, 6060 Guion Rd., Indianapolis, IN 46254, 800-374-1600, www.amaco.com.
- When possible with editorial guidelines, be specific. Use brand names and registration or trademark symbols. For example: AMACO® Bead Rollers, Friendly Plastic®, WireForm®, Cloud Clay®. Include the names and code numbers for colors used in the project when possible.
- Endorsement fees will be determined by AMACO®, based on the amount of information included in the design or project (i.e. project steps, photos). Endorsement fees of up to $300.00 may be awarded for publication of step by step photos that showcase AMACO® product lines.
Fees are paid based on product presentation and quality, size of article, publication circulation and the number of AMACO® products used and featured in the finished project.
We reserve the right to assign value to all articles submitted to AMACO® for Endorsement fees.
To receive compensation for a published design, please supply the following:
- Submit a summary of the project idea, for AMACO® approval. Project ideas should be emailed to Dick Fullenweider, email@example.com, and include as much information as possible related to the project. Projects not submitted for approval will not be considered for compensation.
- Designers will be notified by email if their project is approved for compensation.
- Once the project is published, submit a tear sheet of the article. Include verification of the magazine, a copy of the magazine cover and the issue date of the publication.
- Submit a written request for the endorsement fee. Include your name, address, and phone number. Also submit a completed 1099 form. Forms are available at: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw9.pdf
- All requests must be submitted within three months of the publication date. Please send to the address below to the attention of Dick Fullenweider, 6060 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254.
- Any other projects, including but not limited to projects featured by retail outlets, or on websites may be considered for possible Endorsement Fees. All ideas must first be submitted to AMACO® for approval in order to be considered.
- Sponsorship for Television, DVD or Video productions will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Please send project idea, name of program, air date, brief synopsis and fee proposal to Dick Fullenweider, firstname.lastname@example.org or at American Art Clay Co., Inc., 6060 Guion Road, Indianapolis, IN 46254