Cloud Clay Polar Bear
This project is also shown in a video! Click here to view.
AMACO® Cloud Clay – White, Blue, Red, Purple
1. Roll a 1 1/2″ ball. Roll back and forth on the table.
2. Tap on the table to flatten out slightly and create a cone shape.
3. Roll two 1/2″ balls into cones and press to body for legs.
4. Roll two 1/2″ balls into cones, slightly point the top of the cone and press on to body.
5. Roll a 1″ ball into a head shape. Make a hole in the bottom of head with toothpick.
6. Roll a small ball into a teardrop and press to face for snout.
7. Press head onto body.
8. Press two small balls to side of head for ears.
9. Marbleize blue and white clay.
10. Flatten marbleized clay with fingers and wrap around body for scarf.
11. Twist a log of red and log of white clay together. Bend into candy cane shape. Add to front of polar bear.
Variations: Add two small balls to side of ears for earmuffs or create a stocking hat from the marbleized clay and press over to top of head.